www.Truecaller.Unlisting: Truecaller is a renowned mobile app that offers the ability to identify callers.
It was created in collaboration with True Software Scandinavia AB and can be downloaded for Android as well as iOS devices.
It helps users recognize unidentified calls by displaying the number of the caller or company name,
if it is available displayed on screen in real-time.
Alongside calling identifiers, Truecaller also offers features including blocking calls as well as spam detection and the ability to create a contact book that includes information for each phone number.
The app collects data from its users’ address books and community-contributed spam reports to maintain an extensive database of phone numbers and their associated identities.
It is possible to install Truecaller as an app on its own or incorporate it into the dialer on their phones for seamless use.
Although Truecaller is a great device for block undesirable calls, there are some customers have expressed concerns about privacy because of the app’s data collecting policies.
The app’s privacy policies and settings in order to learn how their personal information is used.
What is Truecaller Unlisting?
Truecaller Unlist is a feature made available by Truecaller which allows users to eliminate their numbers from Truecaller database.
If you remove your phone number from the database this means your number as well as the associated details will not be searchable in the Truecaller app.
Moreover, your information remains inaccessible to other users during your calls.
How to Unlist the Mobile Number from Truecaller Using www.Truecaller.Unlisting
www.Truecaller.Unlisting: Be aware that the interface and features available in the Truecaller application may have been updated since my last update that’s why I would suggest looking up for the most current details on the Truecaller website as well as within the application for precise instructions.
This is a basic guideline using the data that I have available as of my latest update:
- Open the Truecaller application for your mobile.
- Find the options or settings. This is typically shown in the form of the three vertical lines or dots at the top left corner or in the top right edge of the display.
- Choose the option that says “Privacy Center” or Unlist phone number”. The precise wording could differ.
- Choose the option to Deactivate the Account You will delete your profile data, remove your number from the list.
- There may be a requirement to confirm your identity usually by proving that you are the owner of your mobile number using an authentication code that is sent via your mobile.
- Follow the additional instructions to finish the process of unlisting.
- Verify the decision you made to delist your personal number.
- It might take a few days before the changes be in effect and for your phone number will be deleted completely from Truecaller Database.
How to Deactivate My Truecaller Account Via www.Truecaller.Unlisting?
If you’d like to stop activating or deactivate your Truecaller account, do so by following these instructions:
- Start the Truecaller application from your smartphone.
- Touch 3 horizontal vertical lines that are located in the left-hand corner to open the menu of the app.
- Click ” Settings” from the menu, then select ” Privacy Center“.
- Click on ” Deactivate” option.
- Follow the steps given to verify the deactivation of your account.
Be aware that deactivating your account is the process of removing your personal and profile information off the Truecaller application.
You are no longer receiving messages or calls from Truecaller.
It is important to remember that deactivating the account won’t remove your number from the Truecaller database.
In order to erase your phone number from the database of Truecaller You must make an request for the removal of your phone number with the Truecaller Unlist.
What Data will be Deleted Following the Submission by Truecaller Unlist?
If you make an inquiry to Truecaller to delist your number the following details is removed out of Truecaller’s database: Truecaller database:
- Your telephone number
- Name: Your name
- Additional personal information that is related to your phone number, like an email address or your profile photo as well as your the location.
When you make a request for Truecaller to delete your phone number in the database of Truecaller, it is important to remember that it could be up to 24 hours to be completed.
Additionally, the removal of your number is going to remove it from the Truecaller application’s search results.
However, there is a chance that the number could still show up in different databases or search engines.
If you want to use Truecaller in the future, you have to make a new account using an alternative telephone number.
www.Truecaller.Unlisting is a straightforward process which allows you to erase your number as well as personal details from the database of Truecaller.
When you follow these steps to remove your phone number from the database, you’ll assure that your data is unavailable through the Truecaller application’s search results.
But, you must keep in mind that the removal of your phone number from the Truecaller database does not assure that your details isn’t indexed in different databases or on search engines.
In addition, the process of unlisting could take as long as 24 hours for completion.